The websites are operated by or on behalf of Corporate Linx SAS and Corporate Linx ltd. For the purposes of GDPR any other relevant legislation, Corporate Linx Ltd is the data controller.
W are committed to protecting your privacy and appreciate you do not want personal information distributed indiscriminately. We will now explain how we collect information and what we do with it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Corporate Linx processes information where it is necessary to be able to provide adequate performance of any contract as well improving the overall performance of our site and our services.
We may collect the following information:
- Information such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number that you provide by completing forms on the site, and also to register as a user of the portal, subscribe to any service, request information, or upload or submit materials via the site or the portal.
- Account sign-in facility including your log-in and password details.
- Any communications you send in relation to queries, report problems or any other comments concerning the site or the portal.
- Any information you provide from surveys that we may run from time to time and where you choose to participate.
Please be aware you are no obligation to provide any such information but in withholding such information this may affect our ability to respond or provide certain services to you.
We may record calls with you for training purposes. We will however seek to notify you in advance of our intention to do so. Access to call recordings will be limited to appropriate staff only and recordings will not be held for more than 90 days. We will delete the recording if you contact us and request us to do so.
We may collect information via the site and the portal as to your location. This can be to deliver services to you as requested or to deliver advertising and other services that require us to know where you are located. This information may also be collected via an identifier associated with your electronic device which enables the identification of your browser or device when you return to the site or portal.
Location services may involve reference to your IP address against public sources of information.
You may elect to optout at any time from allowing us further access to use your location data by changing your browser settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The personal information we collect may be used to:
- Enable the provision of services and information to you offered via the site and the portal:
- Enable us to administer your account with us:
- Enable us to undertake research on the demographics of our users and visitors to the site and portal:
- Enable us to audit any data that has been downloaded to us either directly or via the portal or the site:
- Enable us to improve the content of our site and portal for the benefit of its users:
- Enable us to identify who has visited the site or the portal:
- Provide information to you that you may have requested or that we think would be beneficial to you including information about our services and products, including third party providers.
You may contact us at any time to instruct us not to provide information about our products and services or to provide your information to third party providers who may contact you directly with information about their products or services. This can be done by following the instructions on the site or the portal or following the unsubscribe instructions included on communications sent to you. You can also exercise your rights by following the Contact Us details at the end of this policy.
Your personal information may be disclosed to any of our affiliates, agents or any contractors we may work with in the provision of services delivered via our site or portal. This may include processing transactions, responding to requests for information, up-dating marketing lists, analysing data and providing technical support or other tasks. Any third-party agents or contractors will only use your information as is necessary to perform the tasks or services they have been requested by us to provide.
In the event of Corporate Linx is sold or restructured involving a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to the restructured organisation or the third party involved.
We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or we consider it necessary to do so to prevent fraud, cyber crime or to protect the rights or personal safety and security of any individual.
The site and portal may contain links to external third-party sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or activities of these external sites or their content.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
Your personal information held by us is stored on secure servers located in Europe and the United Kingdom. Your information may be transferred between our offices and to the third parties referred to and, in the context, described above (see Information Sharing). These third parties may be situated or have operations outside of the United Kingdom or Europe.
Please note that any third-party processors will have limited access to your information to perform specific tasks requested by Corporate Linx services to support the services that are contracted between us. Corporate Linx is fully committed to the transparency principle as required by the GDPR and only processes your information where there is an adequate level of protection and meets the GDPR requirements.
Under the terms of GDPR you have a legal right to copies of all the personal information we hold about you. On request, and subject to a fee of £10, we will provide a copy of this information to you.
Upon the disclosure of your personal information to you, you have the right advise us of any errors it may contain and request their correction. You may also request us to cease using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Under the terms of GDPR you may exercise further rights regarding your personal information, including:
- Requesting to receive information about Corporate Linx’ processing activities including being notified in the event of a personal data breach which could impact your rights and freedoms.
- Data Access Requests (“SAR”) can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org requesting access to the personal information and data Corporate Linx holds on you.
- Requesting changes to any information Corporate Linx may hold which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Requesting Corporate Linx deletes and removes any personal data that is no longer required for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- Restricting the processing of your personal data by Corporate Linx where doing so is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else.
- Request your personal data to be transferred to a third party in a structured, commonly used and readable format.
Additionally, you can withdraw your consent at any time to Corporate Linx processing your personal data including the purposes of direct marketing. You may also challenge Corporate Linx’s right to processing your personal data where you feel it is not in its legitimate interests or those of the public at large.
In the event you are not satisfied you may make a complaint to the ICO.
Corporate Linx will retain your personal information for the time that is necessary to perform its contractual duties with you and or to comply with any legal obligations. Once no longer required for the purpose of performing its contractual duties we will not retain personal information for a period exceeding 6 years, in accordance with UK law.
You may request that we delete your personal information if you no longer want us to use it.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding this policy or any requests (including SAR’s) regarding your personal data then please contact either via email to email@example.com or write to us at Wallside House, 12 Mount Ephraim Road, Tonbridge Wells, Kent, England, TN1 1EG.